The CPS is one of the UK’s oldest and most influential leading free-market think-tanks, founded in 1974 by Margaret Thatcher and Sir Keith Joseph. The Centre exists to promote the principles of free markets and a free society. It also operates the CapX website, which acts as a platform for the best thinking on politics and economics.
The Centre for Policy Studies is currently recruiting for a Digital Communications Officer
Job Title: Digital Communications Officer
Working For: Centre for Policy Studies
The Centre for Policy Studies (CPS), the leading centre-right think tank, is looking for a digital communications manager to create and deliver content for a variety of digital channels, including social media, email and web, to increase the profile of the CPS and its media arm CapX.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading on all digital communications across all CPS and CapX channels, on both strategy and delivery
- Daily moderation of channels and planning of social content for CPS and CapX
- Creating graphics to publicise events and infographics to disseminate reports across social media
- Recording and editing video and audio content from events and podcasts
- Overseeing the growth of CPS and CapX audiences across social media and mailing lists
- Carrying out other duties as and when required in order to contribute to the efficient running of the Centre for Policy Studies
- Proven ability to develop creative and compelling digital content
- Ability to use technical hardware to capture compelling audio and video content
- Experience in social media and digital communications and marketing
- Experience using Adobe Creative suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator or similar
- Excellent eye for detail
- A strong work ethic and motivation to take ownership of a project
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines
Closing Date: 28 February 2022
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Please note we may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for the role to: [email protected]