In this paper, the authors put forward a range of detailed policy proposals, including greater regional pay flexibility for public sector workers, the localisation of the benefit system and the curtailment of benefits.
- The Daily Telegraph: Britain has most ‘workless households’ in EU
- CITY AM: Britain has more workless homes than rest of EU
- The Daily Mail: Britain is branded the jobless capital of Europe
- The Daily Express: Workshy Britain is the sick man of Europe
- The Independent: Help jobless homes, help the economy