“Conservatives must harness Margaret Thatcher’s ideas to save Britain from a Corbyn government”, that was message on the Sunday Telegraph front page on 12 November 2017. The piece led on the launch of the Centre for Policy Studies’ New Generation roject which launches 13 November and aims to promote debate and discussion by the 2015 and 2017 intake of Conservative MPs and to “showcase the talent, the energy and the ideas on the centre-Right”.
The launch, which will be addressed by Home Secretary Amber Rudd, is the beginning of the project which has a number of the newer intakes signed up to write on a variety of topics including housing, the Northern Powerhouse, and education.
Click here (£) to read the full piece.
Other Media Coverage
- The Andrew Marr Show
- The Telegraph – To save the country from Corbyn, we must show how Tory principles can make today’s Britain a better place
- Maurice Saatchi and Graham Brady for The Telegraph – Conservatives must harness Margaret Thatcher’s ideas to save Britain from a Corbyn government, party grandees warn
- Adam Boulton for The Times – Theresa May at the abyss with danger ahead and trouble behind
- Daily Mail – Tories are losing the battle of ideas to Labour and must harness the zeal of Thatcher to save Britain from the threat of a Corbyn government, Lord Saatchi warns
- Evening Standard – Boris Johnson and Michael Gove ‘gave secret instructions on a hard Brexit to PM’ as 40 MPs ‘sign letter of no confidence’
- The Sun – FIGHT BACK. Tories must harness spirit of Margaret Thatcher to save Britain from Jeremy Corbyn, top party grandees warn
- Independent – Tory grandees urge Conservatives to channel Margaret Thatcher’s ‘zeal’ to ‘save’ Britain from Corbyn government
- Daily Express – Tories won’t beat Jeremy Corbyn by ditching their leader
- The Andrew Marr Show, newspaper review
- Tweets from George Freeman MP, Sam Gyimah MP, Eddie Hughes MP
- Huffington Post – Amber Rudd tells new Tory MPs to help ‘change’ the party
- The Telegraph – Conservative party much be ‘louder and prouder’ about being the party of tax cuts, Amber Rudd says
- Conservative Home – There is a new generation on the Centre-Right, fizzing with ideas
- The Spectator – Amber Rudd is given reason to blush
Date Added: Monday 13th November 2017