- Head of Economic Research Ryan Bourne blogs on the government’s child benefit proposals – The Chancellor must address the Child Benefit cliff-edge effect to ‘make work pay’
- Research Fellow Kathy Gyngell writes for the Daily Mail’s Right Minds section about the assisted suicide case of Tony Nicklinson – Murder by necessity? However tragic the case, Mr Justice Charles should not have given Tony Nicklinson’s request the time of day
- The Telegraph quote CPS Director Tim Knox on higher rate tax relief on pensions in a run down of winners and losers in the upcoming budget – Budget 2012: are you going to be better or worse off?
- Our report ‘Taxing Mansions’ was named Publication of the Week by the Stockholm Network.
- The CPS is running a post-Budget breakfast on 22nd March with Andrew Tyrie MP and Mark Gregory, Chief Economist of Ernst and Young. Click here for more details.
Date Added: Tuesday 13th March 2012