Today’s stories from and about the CPS, as well as some of the most interesting articles seen online chosen by @LewisCPS.
- CPS Advisory Council member Graham Brady MP wrote for The Telegraph on why Britain should have a referendum on the EU – ‘Britain deserves a chance to have a referendum on EU membership’ http://tiny.cc/jvtje
- CPS Council member John Redwood MP also had Europe on his mind when writing his blog today – ‘The problem of the EU in Parliament’ http://tiny.cc/clwqt
- When they vote on the EU referendum, MPs should ask themselves just one question (Daniel Hannan MEP for The Telegraph) http://tiny.cc/bj770
- Eurozone could be insuring its own downfall (Open Europe Blog) http://tiny.cc/5np59
- Tory MP Stewart Jackson ‘will risk post over EU vote’ (BBC News) http://tiny.cc/l973l
- Instant view: Gaddafi is dead, so what now for Libya? (Charles Crawford for The Commentator) http://tiny.cc/a40wy
- Leading article: A Faustian pact (The Spectator) http://tiny.cc/94xo0
- Aid cash lost to fraud ‘could rise’ (Evening Standard) http://tiny.cc/fynzq
- VIDEO: Stamp Duty raises £6bn each year for HM Treasury (BBC’s Daily Politics)http://tiny.cc/4h44t
The CPS is not responsible for the content of external links, nor does it necessarily endorse the opinions contained within.
Date Added: Thursday 20th October 2011