Fixing the Care Crisis: Solving Social Care
Social care is one of the most controversial topics in British politics – but one that urgently needs to be addressed. Building on the CPS’s own work with the Rt Hon Damian Green MP, the discussion will bring together experts and policy makers alike to examine the future of social care for older people in the UK and the options for reforming the system and the way it is funded as it comes under increasing pressure.
– Rt Hon Damian Green MP, Former First Secretary of State
– Cllr James Jamieson, Chair, Local Government Association
– Simon Tucker, Director of Innovation, Independent Age
– Alex Morton, Head of Policy, Centre for Policy Studies
– Emily Duncan, Chief Operating Officer, Centre for Policy Studies
This event was kindly sponsored by: