The Centre for Policy Studies emails a fortnightly informative newsletter with all the latest news on publications, events, policy, analysis and more.
To sign up automatically for the newsletter, simply fill in your details using the form in the left hand column.
- 19th May 2017 - A 25-year deficit, an economically crazy manifesto, and support for a Royal Commission
- 5th May 2017 - Be Bold, Mrs May!
- 15th April 2017 - Grammar schools, pension protections, and an interview with Lord Lawson
- 19th March 2017 - CPS budget response, Free Ports, and Lord Saatchi's NHS Royal Commission
- 10th February 2017 - Housing White Paper, Rail competition, and a Dfid Diet?
- 22nd November 2016 - Autumn Statement Wish List, Brexit can free our ports, Be cautious on infra spending
- 23rd September 2016- 09/23/2016 - An ISA-centric framework beckons; Paul Johnson lecture, How should we fund the BBC?
- 6th June 2016 - EUTOPIA? Lord Saatchi, Andrew Tyrie, Daniel Mahoney on Europe...
- 20th May 2016 - Strike NOW to reach the housing target
- 2nd March 2016 - BT Openreach: a quasi-monopoly in the last chance saloon?
- 22nd April 2016 - Workplace ISA needed to complement Lifetime ISA
- 14th December 2015 - The Great Green Hangover
- 16th October 2015 - CPS at the Conservative Party Conference
- 31st July 2015 - How to Privatise the High Street
- 21st July 2015 - "The Treasury has been influenced by papers from Michael Johnson, a pensions expert at the free-market Centre for Policy Studies."
- 19th June 2015 - How to Cut Inheritance Tax
- 2nd March 2015 - E-Bulletin: BT Openreach - a monopoly that needs breaking? Plus pensions, banks, more...
- 20th February 2015 - The shrinking case for a mansion tax, How to save pensions, more...
Economic Bulletin Archive