The Centre for Policy Studies emails a fortnightly informative newsletter with all the latest news on publications, events, policy, analysis and more.
To sign up automatically for the newsletter, simply fill in your details using the form in the left hand column.
- 21 July 2017 - CPS: Stick with austerity
- 30 June 2017 - Margaret Thatcher Conference on Security
- 16 June 2017 - Respond to the General Election
- 19 May 2017 - A 25-year deficit, an economically crazy manifesto, and support for a Royal Commission
- 5 May 2017 - Be Bold, Mrs May!
- 15 April 2017 - Grammar schools, pension protections, and an interview with Lord Lawson
- 19 March 2017 - CPS budget response, Free Ports, and Lord Saatchi's NHS Royal Commission
- 10 February 2017 - Housing White Paper, Rail competition, and a Dfid Diet?
- 22 November 2016 - Autumn Statement Wish List, Brexit can free our ports, Be cautious on infra spending
- 23 September 2016- 09/23/2016 - An ISA-centric framework beckons; Paul Johnson lecture, How should we fund the BBC?
- 6 June 2016 - EUTOPIA? Lord Saatchi, Andrew Tyrie, Daniel Mahoney on Europe...
- 20 May 2016 - Strike NOW to reach the housing target
- 2 March 2016 - BT Openreach: a quasi-monopoly in the last chance saloon?
- 22 April 2016 - Workplace ISA needed to complement Lifetime ISA
- 14 December 2015 - The Great Green Hangover
- 16 October 2015 - CPS at the Conservative Party Conference
- 31 July 2015 - How to Privatise the High Street
- 21 July 2015 - "The Treasury has been influenced by papers from Michael Johnson, a pensions expert at the free-market Centre for Policy Studies."
- 19 June 2015 - How to Cut Inheritance Tax
- 2 March 2015 - E-Bulletin: BT Openreach - a monopoly that needs breaking? Plus pensions, banks, more...
- 20 February 2015 - The shrinking case for a mansion tax, How to save pensions, more...